The Non-Profit Organization under the name “Research Centre for the Humanities (RCH)” processes personal data in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679 as well as the relevant European and national legislation on the protection of personal data applicable from time to time, from which it is fully committed.
Having regard to the foregoing, you sign up for our mailing list and by this subscription you expressly and voluntarily consent to the following:
- Providing your e-mail address in order to be processed by the RCH for the purpose of sending you e-mails related to any kind of actions, initiatives, activities and events of the RCH and its researchers.
- The storage of your e-mail address by the RCH in physical and/or electronic form for an indefinite period of time and in particular for as long as the RCH operates, strictly in the frame of the aforementioned purpose only.
The RCH informs you that:
- The legal basis for processing your aforementioned data is your consent.
- Implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure an adequate level of security against the risk of loss of your personal data or unauthorized use or access to it.
- The recipients of your aforementioned personal data, are strictly the RCH’s competent employees for such a process, who are bound by confidentiality and personal data protection clauses. The transfer of your personal data to third parties does not take place. For such a transfer to take place, your explicit consent will be requested in advance.
- You are free to exercise all of your rights under EU Regulation 2016/679 and, in particular, the right to withdraw consent, right of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of processing, right to data portability, complaint to the competent authority (Personal Data Protection Authority www.dpa.gr), as well as the right to object, upon request.
For any information or queries regarding the above or for the exercise of the foregoing rights, please contact the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or the phone number +30 210-3640424.